Sebastià Pastor's Blanc de Prensal is made from the native Prensal Blanc grape variety. Elegance, style and above all a silky touch define this white wine.
The grapes were harvested by hand during the first week of September from the winery's vineyards. This wine is made from free-run juice, decanted by gravity. Fermentation took place at a controlled temperature of 18ºC. The wine was then aged for 4 months on its lees.
Here's a taste of what you can expect from this wine:
- Appearance: Blanc de Prensal is a pale yellow colour with greenish reflections. It also has a clear and bright appearance.
- Aromas: Fruity aromas of ripe pineapple, peaches, bananas, and white fruit such as apples and pears can be detected.
- Palate: To taste, this wine is balanced, fresh and fruity, with a long persistence in the mouth.
- Serving Temperature: The recommended serving temperature for this wine is between 6 and 8ºC.
- Pairing: This wine is the perfect accompaniment to your summer days, whether it is enjoyed alone or with friends.
Sebastià Pastor Blanc de Prensal
VINTAGE - 2022
D.O. - Binissalem Mallorca
GRAPE - 100% Prensal Blanc
ALCOHOL - 12%